"Coming into work in the morning and seeing the cheerful bright colours in the painting makes me feel sprightly for the work day ahead. Also, I like how the colours and subject of the painting reflects very well the culture at Proclaim - a workplace full of diverse, happy, intelligent and fun individuals cheering each other on!"
Trev Clay – Mary Boone and Young Megalith 2007,(oil on linen, 167x137cm)
"This piece reminds me of a gentle blue surf, one touch of the soft bristles and I am at peace."
John Meade - Screw Babs, 2010,(Hydrostone, polyethylene and steel, height 55cm)
"Being surrounded by beautiful works adds a touch of magic to the day. Walking past this piece by Nicola Loder, I can't help but be taken in to the deep blend of purples and pinks. The different dimensions and blurs it encompasses allows for the imagination to fill in the gaps. It is a moment of tranquil beauty, a break from the hustle and bustle of a busy day and a place I don't mind being."
Nicola Loder - Tourist, 2005(Lambada print)
"Ricky Swallow seems to be able to create works that follow you around the room, so it is very hard to look away. This one is hauntingly beautiful, but more high art than horror."
Ricky Swallow - Picture a screaming sculpture, 2003(piezo pigment print on hahnemuhle paper, moulded frame, museum glass)
"David's series of paintings demonstrate how challenging the process (by painting on the reverse of the glass) not only questions first impressions, but can lead to a remarkable product."
David Jolly - South Coast 2005 1 -5 suite,(oil on glass, 42 x 51cm)
Providing a different way of thinkingWhen presented with a claim our team has a unique opportunity to provide a great customer experience. We have an opportunity to make a difference in people’s lives. which is why our purpose is to go beyond what any other company might to achieve our client’s goals and exceed all expectations. We look to create real value for our clients and distinguish ourselves from conventional claims administration. We tailor our approach to suit each client’s individual needs ensuring we achieve the best possible outcome. Leading the way with Industry Best Practice we continually exceed our customer expectations and push the boundaries with our unique and innovative approach. (So focus was specialists/ our people / our approach). we believe there are 3 key identifiers that set Proclaim apart from traditional claims managers:
- Our people – smart, engaged
- Our culture – from our values and behaviours to our work environment
- Our model is more progressive – less about traditional notions of how to manage claims and more about what actually works. (in some aspects considered revolutionary – by others just common sense – we tend to take a portfolio approach rather than a reactive claim by claim approach – which allows us to set processes for anticipated claims that will work across the vast majority of claims).
Providing a better customer experience & how you’ll benefit
- Cost savings with our early intervention model that prevents unnecessary escalation of claims and is proven to generate significant cost savings. (Have you ever been frustrated at claims that escalate that could have been resolved earlier?)
- Cost savings on legal expenses – we rely less on lawyers and can provide commercial and strategic claim advice from our legally qualified account managers in the first instance. (Are you frustrated that seemingly simple matters are being referred to lawyers?)
- Time savings – while we focus on executing our specialist services, you can focus on your core business. (Have you ever estimated the time you spend on claim issues?)
- Brand protection – with faster and more expert response to customer complaints.
- Control – Reporting that maintains control of your financial exposures. This leads to greatercontrol over your insurance premiums.